The thing that captivates me […]
We ensure your privacy and security are maintained in the following ways:
- OpinionPanel respects your privacy and confidentiality. We comply with the Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct and the Data Protection Act. We guarantee that any personal information you supply will remain private and confidential and will not be passed to a third party unless you expressly permit or request disclosure.
- We will only use the information we collect for research purposes. It will not be used for selling or marketing to you. We do not send unsolicited mail or pass on email addresses to others for this purpose.
- We will not mislead you and we acknowledge and respect the fact that, as with all forms of marketing research and opinion research, your cooperation is voluntary at all times. We will not seek out any personal information about you without your prior knowledge and agreement.
- Personal data collected when you join the OpinionPanel Community and during subsequent surveys may by stored for the purposes of further research.
- Information you supply in response to questionnaires will be aggregated with other replies before being reported to clients.
- The Applicant Panel, The Youth Panel, The Student Panel and The Graduate Panel databases are owned and managed by OpinionPanel Ltd., London. The research that OpinionPanel undertakes is normally commissioned by paying customers from, for example, industry, government and the media. Unless there is good reason not to, we will normally provide the name of the commissioning client in their questionnaire.
- We use up to date, firewall-protected technology to help ensure your personal information cannot be accessed by any unauthorized personnel. Only certain employees have access to the information you provide us. They only have access for data analysis and quality control purposes. Our surveys are HTTPS protected to ensure point-to-point security between your PC and our servers.
- You can leave The OpinionPanel Community at any time by sending an email from one of your registered email accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line. Or you can unsubscribe by logging into your account and selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option there.