15 Things You’re Now Doing As A ‘Pokemon Go’ AddictJuly, 12, 2016
Unless you’ve been living inside a Pokéball for the last few days, you’ll know that ‘Pokémon Go’ is the latest gaming phenomenon which uses GPS to transform our locations into a Pokemon world, and projects the beautiful beasts into our reality using our mobile’s camera! It has sent kids, teens and adults alike physically wandering around their towns, hunting down and capturing Pokémon that seem to be lurking in every Tesco and on every park bench!
If you’re as addicted as we are, you’re life right now probably looks a bit like this…
1. Actually admitting you like Pokemon (It’s time to come out of the closet guys!)
2. Or, alternatively, actually liking Pokémon for the first time in your life
3. Physically getting out of bed
4. Walking to school or work instead of getting a lift from your parents or public transport
5. Walking across a road without looking both ways (we’ve lost all morals!)
6. Stopping dead in the middle of the side walk, causing people to bump into you
7. Not caring about getting detention or fired because you bagged a rare one!
8. Exploring areas of your neighborhood that you haven’t seen before (since when did we have a park here?!)
9. Awkwardly pointing your phone towards people and not caring at the weird looks you get
10. Offering to walk the dog…10 times a day
11. Actually agreeing to meet up and socialise with people… but only because it’s a new area and there might be some sick Pokémon there!
12. Charging your phone 50 times a day
13. Going for spontaneous outings at 12am and trespassing in people’s gardens to catch ’em all!
14. Suggesting Pokémon hunting as a date (no netflix and chill, that’s dead)
15. Closing your Tinder account because Pikachu is the best match you’ll ever make
What has ‘Pokémon Go’ got you doing? Comment below…
Feature image by Eduardo woo (adapted)
Get featured on the site? Click here to send in an article.