Write us an amazing article, and you could win £50!
We’re always on the hunt for talented writers. Whether you’re a journalist, blogger, student, or just someone with a fantastic idea, put pen to paper and win £50!
If you’ve got an idea or story that will challenge our readers, or a fresh perspective on a trend or issue, we want to hear from you.
Our editors will help you refine your piece, and if you’re a blogger/ journalist, we’ll link back to your website or blog and tag you on social media.
If your piece makes the final cut, it’ll be read by thousands, you’ll spark a great debate about your chosen topic, and in the process your work and blog will be promoted.
What we look for
- A topic that’s current, out of the ordinary, interesting or fresh.
- A clear, well thought-out argument, under 700 words, with a catchy intro.
- Fact check and provide links to any statistics you use.
- We love advice and helpful guides, but we also love hearing about your experiences and stories. What keeps you up at night? What issues have you battled?
- A bold, interesting, raw and authentic tone of voice.
What to write about
Get featured sooner by writing about these topics:
- Great money making or money saving ideas, tips or deals.
- Sex – one night stands, horror stories, LGBT+ experiences
- Relationships – experiences of cheating, LGBT+, open relationships, sugar daddy relationships
- Relatable articles e.g. ’10 things you’ll understand if…’
- Bad school experiences (excluded,gangs, failed exams)
- Football and other recent sports discussions
- Got any friendship/relationship dramas and need advice? Share them here!
- You must be a member of our community (if you’re not, sign up – it’s free!)
- Write your article – aim for between 500 – 700 words.
- Email email@example.com or fill in the form below. Include your article, a brief bio and blog address/ social media tags.
- Also send in a headshot for your profile, but make sure your face is in the middle of the frame!
Once you have submitted an article, please wait 10 working days for a response – we have hundreds of submissions and we carefully read each one! We will get in touch if the editor decides to publish you.