You’re a number, not a […]
- The articles published on the OpinionPanel Community website do not reflect the views of OpinionPanel Ltd.
- Articles are published on the OpinionPanel website at the discretion of the editor.
- The editor holds the right to edit any article submitted, to improve readability.
- The editor holds the right to change article headings and images within the article, without prior notice to the author.
- All authors with published articles will be credited for their work at the top of the article.
- By submitting an article for publication on The OpinionPanel Community, you agree that the content is all original and has been written by you and you alone.
- By submitting an article for publication on The OpinionPanel Community you agree that you have full ownership rights to publish the article on our website
- Although we sometimes award exceptional articles with our £50 Article of the Month prize (or similar) we do not pay or incentivize for articles
- All articles must be carefully checked and be factually correct and referenced as appropriate before submission to The OpinionPanel Community.
- By submitting an article to The OpinionPanel Community you agree to notify OpinionPanel Limited in writing if you become aware of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
The OpinionPanel Community
Independent Feedback based on verified reviews.