This is a response to […]
Write us an amazing article, and you could win £50!
We’re always on the hunt for talented writers. Whether you’re a blogger, student, or just someone with a fantastic idea, put pen to paper and win £50!
If you’ve got an idea or story that will challenge our readers, or a fresh perspective on a trend or issue, we want to hear from you.
Our editors will help you refine your piece, and if you’re a blogger, we’ll link back to your website or blog and tag you on social media (please be aware we do not post any sponsored or third party content, our website is ad free).
If your piece makes the final cut, it’ll be read by thousands, you’ll spark a great debate about your chosen topic, and in the process your work and blog will be promoted.
What we look for
- A topic that’s current, out of the ordinary, interesting or fresh.
- A clear, well thought-out argument, under 700 words, with a catchy intro.
- Fact check and provide links to any statistics you use.
- We love advice and helpful guides, but we also love hearing about your experiences and stories. What keeps you up at night? What issues have you battled?
- A bold, interesting, raw and authentic tone of voice.
What to write about
Get featured sooner by writing about these topics:
- Great money making or money saving ideas, tips or deals.
- Relationships – experiences, stories, advice
- Relatable articles e.g. ’10 things you’ll understand if…’
- School/college/university experiences
- Advice and recommendations on something you’ve experienced/ done
- Something topical, related to what is going on in the world at the moment.
- You must be a member of our community (if you’re not, sign up – it’s free!)
- Write your article – aim for between 500 – 700 words.
- Email email@example.com or fill in the form below with your article.
- A member of our team will get back to you with next steps, and may ask you for a picture and short bio of yourself for your author page, as well as your social media handles!
Once you have submitted an article, please wait 10 working days for a response – we have hundreds of submissions and we carefully read each one! We will get in touch if the editor decides to publish you.
The OpinionPanel Community
Independent Feedback based on verified reviews.